Lazarche replied

410 weeks ago

Crushing Online Sit N Gos > http://shurll.com/aocgb

Crushing Online Sit N Gos

63e72d5f49
One intriguing game that I saw was the 18 player SNG's that start 6 handed on 3 tables and payout the top three positions. I decide to bag it it at midnight. The final day a fourth table ran with only six players and the total tournament take was $3800. By mile 4 I crossed at 44 minutes and it was the easiest mile yet. 19Apr/114 Moving to Black Chip Posted by zerosum79 With the recent events of last week obviously a lot of US players are looking for new homes. When I feel beat I fold.

The table is full of terrible players and within a few hours I am up $300. Mostly even the guys at the table I was nervous about are not playing that well and I am really having to open up my river standards based on the garbage people were willing to show down for 2-3 bets post flop. I suspect that a player with good understanding of the blind battle dynamics and stealing will have a field day with these games. However, most times I can get up there I just stay at Harrah's since they have always been good to me and usually hook me up with free rooms. I made a 5BB shove from SB with J2s and ran into ATs. Being negative like that will not help this website either. I have taken some slow but significant steps in my move from Zero to Hero.

hussyfan collectionnozomi kurahashi.rar.htmlEasy Dental 7.6Mallu sindhu hottest scene nip show target=dragon ball z battle of gods vf torrentsjazz samples torrentsdownload extract boot files zipg-share free server 2013sam broadcaster activation key rapidsharedownload dragon ball z battle of gods 3gp-adds

last edited 335 weeks ago by Lazarche
Please log in to post a reply.